Business Development Executive
This position will be responsible :
- Develops sales strategies for Sebangsa Network’s products and services
- Identify potential customers, clients, includes but not limited to brands, large communities, governmental institutions, and develop approach strategies accordingly
- To conduct marketing research and generate product requirements if requested by the management
- To build and maintain relationship with potential customers/clients
General Reguirements :
- 1-2 years experience as a sales/marketing executive for publishing industries (magazines, books) or broadcasting companies.
- Proven sales track record. Please write your most succesful sales story (Bahasa Indonesia) in Cover Letter to be considered.
- Digital savvy, having understanding on the current digital technology is a big PLUS.
- Planning skill is mandatory.
Sebangsa Network offers an exciting challenges with a very solid team, a competitive salary with possible increase after a succesful 4 months period, and incentive.