C++ Software Developer
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will work within an agile development environment with other developers and product owners to scope, develop and deliver world-class software solutions.
- You will also be operating as well as developing the service.
- You will be disciplined with Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery to production.
- You will contribute to continuously improve the development process.
- You will lead the design/testing and mentor the less senior engineers.
- You will use data/metrics generated by the system to act as input for future design decisions.
- We are seeking a career driven Software Engineer who is passionate about developing large scale distributed based applications and/or micro-services using C++ in an Agile development environment.
- Extensive programming experience in C/C++ and Object Oriented concepts.
- Previous experience working in a Test Driven Development (TDD) environment
- Previous experience working in an Agile development methodology
- Metrics driven design
- Asynchronous programming experience.
- Experience in Python/NodeJS/GoLang.
- Track record of a team lead is preferred (strong capability for architecture design, and delivery on implementation/testing with team).
- Experience with WebRTC.