Social Media Officer
A Social Media Officer will be responsible in:
- Maintaining social media and official account, as well as its engagement.
- Ensuring that the social media content reaches targeted audiences.
- Handling online programs in various themes such as: Book Worm Club & Center Stage Arena, etc
- Creating & managing social media advertising, as well as evaluating its effectiveness
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Proven experiences in managing social media accounts and using social media ads. Please put your social media portfolio in the CV (Mandatory requirement)
- Have a passion on writing will be a plus
- Self-driven, independent, jack-of-all-trades
- Candidates without any social media portfolio need not apply.
- Familiar with social media and its advertising platform
- Willing to work in Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta