A System Analyst will be responsible to create system specifications and to ensure that all documents related to system are written and updated, also create apps’ features checklist as a reference for Quality Assurance.
A System analyst will be involved in product development, so communication with programmers and product development are necessary and encouraged on routine basis.
- Mastering UML (Unified Modeling Language)
- Understanding of the making of software documentation technically / concepts
- Understanding of Gantt Chart
- Educational background preferably in IT, fresh graduates (S1/D3) are welcome to apply
- Meticulous/ eye for details
- Strong initiative, self driven
- Good communication skill